Sunday, October 1, 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up: September 2017

  September 2017
Wrap-Up


I can't believe it's already wrap-up time. I don't know what happened this month but I only read six books and four of them were pretty short. A Charm of Finches was 734 pages so it makes sense that that one took me longer to read, still... I hope I'll be reading more books this month.

Picture comes from 50 Book Pledge

The Wright Brothers: First in Flight by Tara Dixon-Engel & Mike Jackson ► 4/5
~
A Charm of Finches by Suanne Laqueur ► 4.5/5★ {My Review}
~
Caligula: A Life From Beginning to End by Hourly History ► 3/5
~
Doctor Who: Myths and Legends by Richard Dinnick ► 4/5★ {My Review}
~
King Arthur: A Life From Beginning to End by Hourly History ► 4/5
~
Darkness at the Edge of Town by Jennifer Harlow ► 4/5
~



Have you read any of these books or what was your favorite book of September?


2 comments:

  1. At least they were all decent reads. :-) Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While A Charm of Finches was the longest, it seems that it was also the most enjoyable. Six books is still very impressive. ;)

    Lonna @ FLYLēF

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥