Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Can't-Wait Wednesday: Thousands by Pepper Winters

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting On Wednesday hosted at Breaking the Spine.



Thousands by Pepper Winters
Expected publication: August 22nd 2017

“Love had been stolen from me for reasons entirely my fault. But then a miracle happened, and Pim gave me something I thought was lost forever. She gave me a love I’d earned. Love that ruined me. Love that made me hopelessly hers…”

Once upon a time, I didn’t think I’d ever be normal.
Now, I’m talking and trusting, and it’s all thanks to Elder.
He gave me my life back, and I gave him my heart, but love stories like ours are never simple.
I did something to protect him.
He did something to survive me.
We screwed up.
And now, it’s no longer just about us.
It’s about safety, sanctuary, and sin.



Because Pepper Winters is the queen of dark romance! 👑

And seriously, this series is my second favorite of hers at the moment. It comes right after her Monsters in the Dark books. If anyone can give Tess and Q a run for their money it's Pimlico and Elder. I can't wait for book 4. Especially with how Hundreds ended. 

Read my reviews:
#Dollar 1 - Pennies
#Dollar 2 - Dollars
#Dollar 3 - Hundreds


6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I still need to read book two. Hope you LOVE this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that I have read a dark romance before. This one does sound interesting and that cover is definitely one that I could stare at forever! I hope that you enjoy this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had the pleasure of reading Pepper Winters...yet. But, if she's the queen of dark romance, I definitely want give her a try. I'm curious as to why she titled the books in this series by such denominations. Thanks for sharing, Stephanie.

    Lonna @ FLYLēF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read a dark romance before - I hope you enjoy this one!
    Megan @ http://wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that looks good! I've still not tried her. #shameface lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read some more reviews about this series since seeing it on your blog and people seem to love them!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥