Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday: Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.




Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
Rebel of the Sands #2
Expected publication: March 7th 2017 by Viking

The sizzling, un-put-downable sequel to the bestselling Rebel of the Sands!

Mere months ago, gunslinger Amani al'Hiza fled her dead-end hometown on the back of a mythical horse with the mysterious foreigner Jin, seeking only her own freedom. Now she's fighting to liberate the entire desert nation of Miraji from a bloodthirsty sultan who slew his own father to capture the throne.

When Amani finds herself thrust into the epicenter of the regime—the Sultan's palace—she's determined to bring the tyrant down. Desperate to uncover the Sultan's secrets by spying on his court, she tries to forget that Jin disappeared just as she was getting closest to him, and that she's a prisoner of the enemy. But the longer she remains, the more she questions whether the Sultan is really the villain she's been told he is, and who’s the real traitor to her sun-bleached, magic-filled homeland.

Forget everything you thought you knew about Miraji, about the rebellion, about djinni and Jin and the Blue-Eyed Bandit. In Traitor to the Throne, the only certainty is that everything will change.



Keeping it short today:
I enjoyed Rebel of the Sands a lot so I really want the sequel!



What book are you waiting for?
Leave me the link to your post so I can stop by!



8 comments:

  1. Oehhhh yes yes yes! I loved Rebel of the Sands so I needs this one!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about this one. I thought the first book was alright, but I did hear from friends that this one is much, much better! Hope we both love it! Awesome pick ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! :D I just don't love the cover as I did with book 1, not that it is the most important thing... lol

      Delete
  3. Yaaaassss! I cannot wait to read this book! This is actually the UK cover - the USA cover hasn't been released yet. And we keep waiting... *sigh* In any case, I am sure it will be glorious and the book will be amazing. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Stephanie. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥