Thursday, December 18, 2014

Throwback Thursday #38: One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Throwback Thursday is a bookish meme hosted every two weeks by me and Christina @ Booksane where we feature books that we've read in the past but are still crazy about. 
It could be a book you read as a child and still remember and love or maybe just a book that you haven't read in a long time and want to show your love for.
Each week we'll be featuring a new random question to answer!
--





One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Read from February 26 to 28, 2011


You can run from the grave, but you can’t hide…

Half-vampire Cat Crawfield is now Special Agent Cat Crawfield, working for the government to rid the world of the rogue undead. She’s still using everything Bones, her sexy and dangerous ex, taught her, but when Cat is targeted for assassination, the only man who can help her is the vampire she left behind.

Being around Bones awakens all her emotions, from the adrenaline rush of slaying vamps side by side to the reckless passion that consumed them. But a price on her head—wanted: dead or half-alive—means her survival depends on teaming up with Bones. And no matter how hard Cat tries to keep things professional between them, she’ll find that desire lasts forever…and Bones won’t let her get away again. Original.




I love all Night Huntress books but One Foot in the Grave always has been a top favorite of mine. Cat and Bones reunited is fun to read about and let's not forget chapter 32!






Quote:

“You called her Kitten? And she let you? She put me in a coma for three days when I called her that! My balls never recovered from her smashing them into my spine!”

Poor Juan! ;)


Quote:

“Now I am short on some props, and there isn't nearly enough time in one night to run through all the ways I've fantasized about taking you, but I promise you this..." His voice deepened, "You'll be scandalized in the morning when you can think again.” 

Chapter 32, baby!






Question of this week:

Any special books being read this christmas?



I'm going to try to read Let It Snow. I wanted to last year but I never got to it. This year I must!





Next question (January 15): 
What book did you just finish?



Throwback Thursday is going on holiday hiatus and won't be back until mid January.

Happy Holidays, everyone! 





If you'd like to participate in Throwback Thursday you can add your post to the linky below. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ♥