Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bookish Survey: Greek Mythology Style - Part Two!



Created by Jasmine @ Flip That Page


Without further ado, here is part two of the survey! =D









Percy Jackson

a brave, spirited natural leader with a sarcastic sense of humor, and a will to save friends and enemies alike
Favorite protagonist: MacKayla Lane from the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning - The first one coming to mind is Mac. Why? She's a great leading character who came a long way from being the sparkly blonde to asskicking fae slayer!


Annabeth Chase

intellectual genius with a strong mind, brave heart, and a love for architecture
Series / book with the cleverest plot: Oracle of Delphi by Diantha Jones - Also the first one coming to mind because in each book there's this prophecy. I always try to find out what it means. I never do, though. But in the end it always makes sense. I just love it!


Jason Grace

 has a moderate sense of humor, but a strong sense of honor, justice and compassion, often described as perfect
Book with an epic finale: The Last Guardian by Eoin Colfer - The last Artemis Fowl book and yes it was pretty epic. I hated to see this series ending but it was a fantastic and unexpected ending!


Piper McLean

aggressive and persuasive but down to earth, caring and loving towards Jason, her friends and family
Book with a tempting synopsis (one you haven’t read!): Cleopatra's Moon by Vicky Alvear Shecter - I love this author, I love books that have to do with ancient Egypt and the description sounds pretty intriguing. I'd love to read about Cleopatra and Mark Anthony's daughter!


Leo Valdez

good-natured and energetic, funny but intelligent, honest and witty, and is skilled with machines
Book that made you laugh: Anubis Speaks! by Vicky Alvear Shecter - Again a book by this author but it really made me laugh. It was written in a way that was very entertaining. Anubis is so funny!


Hazel Levesque

bright  and outgoing despite an unfortunate childhood, is mature for her age and has a love for horseback riding
Favorite character with a tragic past: Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare - Could I have picked anyone else? No. Definitely not. Will is by far my favorite character with a tragic past. 


Frank Zhang

somewhat shy, cynical, and clumsy, though he possesses a strong sense of duty, loyalty, and love
Book you loved more than you thought you would: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I thought this would be a book for me because I've never been really into this genre or topic but I ended up loving it, although it's really sad and now John Green is one of my favorite authors!


Nico di Angelo

grim, solitary, powerful and mysterious, highly unpredictable and selectively affectionate
Most mysterious character you’ve ever encountered: Jericho Barrons from the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning - Who else, right? We've had five books in this series and still Barrons is an enigma!


Grover Underwood

cheerful, upbeat and protective satyr who chews on furniture when he gets nervous
Book you won’t read due to warnings against them: I really don't know... but I do tend to stay away from books that have angels in them.


Clarisse La Rue

arrogant and hot-tempered, but brave, strong and protective of camp
Most annoying character: Adam from Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi - I'm saying Ignite Me because he was the most annoying in this book. What the hell was wrong with him. Seriously... It's like he turned into a psycho, which is saying a lot since I used to think Warner was the psycho.



The end! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ♥