Sunday, January 12, 2014

Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge - Day 12: How Do I Plan On Getting More Followers This Year

Hosted by Rachel @ ParaJunkee

This New Year's Challenge sounds like a fun way to kick off the new year!




How Do I Plan On Getting More Followers This Year




I think I'm going to go on pretty much the same way I have before. Frankly, I'm not really interested anymore in the followers number. Of course I would love more and new people to follow me but I think there's more to gain when your "followers" actually read your blog posts and comment. And really, people don't have to follow me to read my posts though it is much appreciated.
But aside from all that, I will try to comment more on other blogs and be more active with social media.




How about you?
How do you plan on getting more followers?
Let me know!




3 comments:

  1. I agree with you about people not needing to follow in order to read posts. It means more to me when I see that people actually read and commented on my posts to input their opinion than just a follower count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also going to focus on commenting on other blogs rather than increasing my follower numbers. I've missed the blogosphere lately, so looking forward to getting back into the community.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥