Monday, April 1, 2013

Know Me Better #8

Know Me Better is a weekly meme hosted by Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she will pick 5 questions off of her author interview lists to answer. She invites us to share our answers to these questions as well.




~This week's questions:
What story does your family always tell about you?

What kind of music do you like?

Would you rather have money or fame?

Do you celebrate Easter? If so what is one of your traditions?

Best April Fools Day Joke you have done or someone has done to you?


~What story does your family always tell about you?
When I was in kindergarten my parents were talking about the eucalyptus tree but they couldn't remember the name and I suddenly said the name because I've heard about it in school. I was like 4 or 5.  

~What kind of music do you like?
I love pop, rock, indie rock, alternative rock, punk, metal and musical.

~Would you rather have money or fame?
Not even a hard question for me. Money!

~Do you celebrate Easter? If so what is one of your traditions?
I celebrate it a little. I mostly go to my mom's house with Easter to watch my little brother look for easter eggs. This year, however I couldn't because I arrived later on the day but I bought him a present and some eggs anyway.


~Best April Fools Day Joke you have done or someone has done to you?
I don't really do April Fools Day Jokes but last year my friend Em (she's a huge trollster!) said she was leaving Goodreads for good as April Fools Day Joke. We all fell for it. So this year I decided I'm not going to trust anything she says!





Now it's your turn!
Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up!




2 comments:

  1. How funny that your friend tricked you that way!

    My KMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd take money over fame any day too! And our music tastes look pretty similar too :)

    Oh and a Goodreads April Fools prank seems better than some other ones out there haha o.O

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥