Friday, February 1, 2013

Feature & Follow #20



Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!





Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book? via @GizmosReviews


~A; Well, it depends... If I wake up in my ALL-TIME favorite book then I'd probably freak out a bit because it's The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I'm not sure how I would survive in a world with Souls, you know. Would I be a Soul? Would I be a human on the run? Would I be a Host, trapped inside a Soul or *gulp* would I fade away completely? But let's say I'm a human, then I'd would prefer to be at Jeb's caves and the first thing I would do is run to Ian and just hug and kiss him! ^_^   






4 comments:

  1. LOVE The Host, but not sure I would want to be in that world! But the hugging and kissing Ian part I'm down for :)

    My F&F: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read that! I plan on doing it before the movie comes out! But still, great answer!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read The Host because I don't really like science fiction. I would be totally freaked out to wake up in that story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read this or come across it on this hop yet. PageGirlsPageofBookReviews

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥