Friday, November 23, 2012

Feature & Follow #12


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!




Q: Are you thankful for a fellow blogger? Tell us about him or her.


~A: I'm thankful for every fellow blogger that I know. Without them we couldn't have our blogging community. But I'm really grateful to to everyone who regularly comments on my blog; Vyki @ On The Shelf, Mel @ The Daily Prophecy, Jenn @ Simply Young Adult, Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows, Diantha @ DJ's Book Corner and many many more! THANK YOU! :D ♥

--

6 comments:

  1. Good answer! There are so many people to be thankful to.

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when people comments :D
    Here's mine: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2012/11/22/feature-and-follow-1/
    -
    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeee thanks for mentioning me ♥ I am super thankful for you as well Stephanie - I always enjoy visiting your blog & reading your comments when you visit mine :D

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :D
      Thanks for stopping by again!

      Delete

Share your thoughts! ♥