Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stacking The Shelves #1

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews.
The point of this meme is to showcase the books you bought, borrowed, won, downloaded or received for review.



The following books I have received in the two weeks I've been on vacation. It was soooo nice to return home and receive these from the post office. ♥

Tiger Lily by Jody Lynn Anderson (hardcover, bought)
Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle (hardcover, bought)
Rift by Andrea Cremer (paperback, bought)
First Grave on the Right by Darynda (paperback, bought)
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen (paperback, bought)
Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon (paperback, won)
Remembrance bookmark (won)
Helen Hamilton Art Bookmark (won @ Jean BookNerd)


Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (ebook, for review)



So yeah, I got a lot of awesome looking books and nice bookmarks. Currently I'm reading Tiger Lily and it's no secret that I'm in love with this book. It's amazing! I'm also really excited for Kissing Shakespeare and Rift. :)

What books did you receive? 

10 comments:

  1. Oohh nice haul this week! I really wannna read Scarlet & Tiger Lily! Throne of Glass was awesome! Hope you enjoy it too. :) And Rift was just okay for me, but I hope you like it more than I did.
    Happy reading ^__^

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? :D I love all my new books! Tiger Lily is a definite must-read! I'm also very excited for Scarlet. And I hope I can read Throne of Glass soon. :D I'm scared/excited for Rift. I loved Nightshade (mostly...) so well see :D Thanks for stopping by! :]

      Delete
  2. This is an AMAZING haul. I loved Scarlet and Throne of Glass so I hope you do too :)

    Unfortunately Kissing Shakespeare was a DNF for me :(

    I'm a new follower :D

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you loved Scarlet becaus I'm really excited! I love anything involving Robin Hood in any way.

      Too bad you didn't enjoy Kissing Shakepeare! I have heard lots mixed things about. Hope I enjoy it more!

      Thanks for the follow! ^^

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I can't wait to read Tiger Lily! It sounds sooooo good! And Throne of Glass....I swear I'm like the only one left who still has to read it! *sigh* Anyway..LOL ;p Hope you enjoy your books! :D

    My StS post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo great book week!! They all look so good! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Our Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul!
    Rift looks amazing! I'm in love with the cover!
    I love the Charley Davidson series so much, hope you'll enjoy it, too! :)

    Cayce @ Fighting Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scarlet. I loved that book. She is an amazing heroin :D And I have a copy from Tiger Lily waiting for me <3 Happy reading!

    My haul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg you got First Grave! I freaking LOVE that series it's hilarious and fabulous!! EEP! Awesome haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul you got. Great getting signed stuff isn't it?
    Here is my post if you want to come by
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥